Scientific research papers and conferences
RAME is the compound a many unique human resources.
Each of such resource has its own background and path, with a proved scientific strength.
RAME actively promotes the “enrichment and qualification” of resources CV through the participation at conferences, paper publishing, seminars and workshop as well as in supporting the review process of many journal articles and conferences
1. D. Ruscio, F. Centurelli, P. Monsurrò and A. Trifiletti, “Reconfigurable low voltage inverter-based sample-and-hold amplifier,” 2017 13th Conference on Ph.D. Research in Microelectronics and Electronics (PRIME), Giardini Naxos, 2017, pp. 133-136.
2. Volha Varlamava, Giovanni De Amicis, Andrea Del Monte, Stefano Perticaroli, Rosario Rao, Fabrizio Palma, “CMOS-Compatible Room-Temperature Rectifier Toward Terahertz Radiation Detection,” Journal of Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves August 2016, Volume 37, Issue 8, pp 737–752.
3. F. Centurelli, P. Monsurrò, F. Rosato, D. Ruscio and A. Trifiletti, “Calibration of pipeline ADC with pruned Volterra kernels,” in Electronics Letters, vol. 52, no. 16, pp. 1370-1371, 8 4 2016.
4. Aleksei Anopchenko, Agostino Occhicone, Riccardo Rizzo, Alberto Sinibaldi, Giovanni Figliozzi, Norbert Danz, Peter Munzert, and Francesco Michelotti, “Effect of thickness disorder on the performance of photonic crystal surface wave sensors,” Optics Express Vol. 24, Issue 7, pp. 7728-7742 (2016)
5. F. Centurelli, P. Monsurrò, D. Ruscio and A. Trifiletti, “A new class-AB Flipped Voltage Follower using a common-gate auxiliary amplifier,” 2016 MIXDES – 23rd International Conference Mixed Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, Lodz, 2016, pp. 143-146.
6. F. Centurelli, P. Monsurrò, F. Rosato, D. Ruscio and A. Trifiletti, “Calibrating sample and hold stages with pruned Volterra kernels,” in Electronics Letters, vol. 51, no. 25, pp. 2094-2096, 12 10 2015.
7. Volha Varlamava, Giovanni De Amicis, Andrea Del Monte, Stefano Perticaroli, Rosario Rao, Fabrizio Palma, “Terahertz Rectifyier for Integrated Image Detector,” Procedia Engineering Elsevier, Volume 120, 2015, pp 853–856.
8. S. Perticaroli, S. Dal Toso and F. Palma, “A Harmonic Class-C CMOS VCO-Based on Low Frequency Feedback Loop: Theoretical Analysis and Experimental Results,” in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, vol. 61, no. 9, pp. 2537-2549, Sept. 2014.
9. S. Perticaroli and F. Palma, “A robust start-up Class-C CMOS VCO based on a common mode low frequency feedback loop,” ESSCIRC 2014 – 40th European Solid State Circuits Conference (ESSCIRC), Venice Lido, 2014, pp. 347-350.
10. Stilgenbauer, F. , Perticaroli, S. and Palma, F. (2014) CMOS Phase and Quadrature Pulsed Differential Oscillators Coupled through Microstrip Delay-Lines. Circuits and Systems, 5, 181-190.
11. S. Perticaroli, V. Varlamava, F. Palma, “Microwave sensing of nanostructured semiconductor surfaces,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 104, no. 1, pp. 013110/013110-4, Jan 2014
12. Alberto Sinibaldi, Riccardo Rizzo, Giovanni Figliozzi, Emiliano Descrovi, Norbert Danz, Peter Munzert, Aleksei Anopchenko, and Francesco Michelotti, “A full ellipsometric approach to optical sensing with Bloch surface waves on photonic crystals,” Opt. Express Vol. 21, Issue 20, pp. 23331-23344 (2013)
13. S. Perticaroli and F. Palma, “Floquet Eigenvectors Theory of Pulsed Bias Phase and Quadrature Harmonic Oscillators,” Circuits Syst., vol. 3, no. 1, pp, 2011.
14. F. Bizzarri, A. Brambilla, S. Perticaroli and G. S. Gajani, “Noise in a phase-quadrature pulsed energy restore oscillator,” 2011 20th European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design (ECCTD), Linkoping, 2011, pp. 465-468.
15. S. Perticaroli, F. Neri, F. Palma and M. Balucani, “4.55GHz phase and quadrature pulsed bias VCO in 40nm CMOS technology,” 2011 7th Conference on Ph.D. Research in Microelectronics and Electronics, Trento, 2011, pp. 249-252.
16. S. Perticaroli, N. Luli, F. Palma, “Derivation of floquet eigenvectors displacement for optimal design of LC tank pulsed bias oscillators”, Circuits Syst., vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 311-319, 2011.
17. S. Perticaroli, F. Palma, A. Carbone, “Phase and quadrature pulsed bias LC-CMOS VCO”, Circuits Syst., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 18-24, 2011.